Engineering Specialist - Overall process validation Knowledge. Knowledge in process characterization, DOE (Design of Experiments) and Statistics desirable. 5+ years of experience.
Position Description Designs and plans layout for such activities as machining, metal forming, plastics processing, welding and brazing, assembly, and materials handling. Adapts machine or equipment design to factory and production conditions. Designs arrangement of machines within plant facilities to ensure most efficient and productive layout. Designs sequence of operations and specifies procedures for the fabrication of tools and equipment and other functions that affect product performance. May incorporate inspection and test requirements into the production plan. Inspects performance of machinery, equipment, and tools to verify their efficiency, and investigates and initiates correct
|Requisitos - Requirements
Position Responsibilities Project Engineering
• Provides technical support to production personnel and manufacturing lines.
• Identifies need and develops manufacturing documentation following, standards and regulations established by regulatory agencies.
• Identifies need and develops tooling and equipment to ease device manufacturability.
• Ensures the Bill of Material accuracy by checking it against Engineering drawings and systems applications.
• Analyzes and determines conformance of materials and assemblies.
• Leads and / or participates in development, qualification and validation activities for product or technology transfers.
• Trains production personnel, and other engineers/technicians.
• Ensures compliance with company policies, programs, procedures, regarding to government and regulatory agencies regulations (e.g. EEO, ADA, ISO, QSR).
• Ensures timely response to au