Condado’s triendiest Restaurant and Event Venue is seeking an enthusiastic Sales Professional with impeccable Administrative and Organizational skills for our Special Events Department.
Qualifications for success:
• Lots of energy, confidence, passion, enthusiasm with a positive attitude.
• Strong work ethics and resilience.
• Excited about growing a long-term career.
• Ability to collaborate with a team and work on your own.
• Proficient using latest versions of Microsoft, Words and Excel
• Excellent communications skills including writing.
• Precise math skills.
• Manage and prioritize multiple projects and assignments.
|Requisitos - Requirements
Responsibilities includes, not limited to:
• Daily deposit log, maintenance and settlement reports.
• Placement of Facebook boost / ads.
• Coordinate appointments and visits with prospective clients to view our events
salons and schedule of events on master schedule.
• Prepare and modify client contracts and BEO’s
• Create and review layouts / floor plans.
• Basic graphic Design Layout skills.
• Prepare various weekly reports to Sales Director, Operations Manager and Owner.
• Keep track of event finances includes, all payment reports and others.
• Must have full availability.
Knowledge of Open Table Reservation System
Knowledge of Words/Excel/Google drive