Summary of the position
The General Accountant is responsible for managing the overall finances of the company. Also, in charge of financial planning, maintaining & analyzing financial records. Applies principles of accounting to analyze financial information and reconcile accounts. Responsible of managing the financial reporting system and ensuring the accounting and processes followed are correct and accurate. The scope of work includes job cost accounting, general ledger, journal entries, job invoicing for services, month end reconciliations, analysis of job and labor costs, asset control, and depreciation processing, payroll processing, contracts monitoring, billings & cash flow and bookkeeping
• Create dashboards in Sage to provide graphs and charts for accounts payable, accounts receivable, staffing, and revenues/expenses.
Other duties will be discussed during interview
|Requisitos - Requirements
• Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance or related area.
• 7+ years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Skill And Competencies:
• Ample experience in Sage 50 (Peachtree) is a must.
• Excellent proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
• Previous experience in Construction Industry greatly preferred
• Knowledgeable of Financial Analytics
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Spanish
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work efficiently; excellent attention to detail with strong analytical & problem-solving skills and deadline-oriented.