As an Inbound Call Representative, you will perform as a Universal Agent, trained to assist our CarePlus members through a one-call resolution approach. You will provide guidance, education, and resolve any issue(s) for our members, which may include medical claims, benefits, enrollment, pharmaceutical, transportation and grievances.
•Address and document customer inquiries by following department processes and CMS (Centers for Medicare/Medicaid) regulatory guidelines while working in an inbound contact center.
•Actively seeks information to understand customer’s circumstances, problems, expectations and needs for resolving customer inquiries/issues.
•Serve as an advocate and educator for CarePlus members in accessing Medicare plans.
|Requisitos - Requirements
• High school diploma or equivalent required.
• Bilingual in English and Spanish. Must be able to speak, read and write without limitations or assistance (language test required as condition of employment).
• Three (3) plus years of experience in customer service required
• Excellent oral and written communications skills required, as well as a high level of patience, understanding, and tact, often under difficult circumstances.
• Must have a service oriented mentality and positive image when interacting with customers.
• Must be able to work a minimum of an 8 hour shift Monday-Sunday, with overtime when there are business needs that can be projected and for non-projected events.
• Ability to work in a regulated environment.