AVISO de ClasificadosOnline
Los patronos NO le piden dinero ni un depósito para trabajar, si lo piden es un negocio, inversion o Fraude. NO envíe dinero para trabajar, tampoco ofrezca información personal, por teléfono o email. Evite el Fraude
Jackson Investment Management is seeking a full-time administrative assistant to work alongside our team members and assist with day-to-day operations.
Daily responsibilities may include:
• Prepare financial planning reports for new and existing clients.
• Help Florida based team with daily tasks.
• Do personal requests for owner based in San Juan, PR (Laguna Plaza – Paseo Caribe Complex).
• Maintain client contact database and update client information accordingly.
• Schedule and maintain the firm’s calendar in respect to setting and confirming appointments.
You will work primarily out of your home in Puerto Rico. You may be requested to visit the Jackson Investment Management, LLC home office in San Juan, Puerto Rico biweekly or more frequently. You must have a reliable car for transportation.
Requisitos - Requirements
Candidates should have superior quantitative and problem-solving skills. If you’re good with numbers and want to work in a friendly environment, this position is for you. Candidates must be fluent in English and Spanish.
We are looking for a candidate that possesses the following characteristics:
• A degree in economics, accounting, finance, or any other business related major is preferred
• Proficiency in MS Word and MS Excel
• Type 55 wpm
• Meticulous attention to details
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment
• Team Player