Founded in 2003, Washburn School is a TOTAL ENGLISH IMMERSION, college preparatory, co-educational, value-based, multi-cultural day school for grades Pre-K to 12th grade located in Ponce, Puerto Rico.
|Requisitos - Requirements
• Bachelor’s Degree required; Master’s degree strongly desired in educational subject areas, curriculum and instruction, or area of expertise.
• MUST BE ABLE TO SPEAK AND TEACH IN FLUENT ENGLISH, WITH STRONG WRITTEN AND ORAL COMMUNICATION SKILLS
• Successful teaching experience working with children
• Expertise in content area and working knowledge of resources and materials for subjects
• Teaching certificate or ability to become certified strongly desired
• Experience and versed in the use of instructional technology
• Tireless commitment to work with diverse learners of the English language and achieving high standards.
• Willingness to commit and become active participant in school life including taking over as advisor of student organizations or club