Member of the Sales & Marketing Team that will ensure sales efforts. Assist and perform sales and service tasks contributing to the development and growth of the company. This position will also offer and provide support on the administrative area.
1. Perform administrative Sales support duties by making pre-sales phone calls, potential clients and prospective companies’ identification.
2. Contact existing clients to detect sales or service issues, and to gauge potential reselling.
3. Work with the Sales Management in order to keep updated client’s status, and reports changes.
4. Schedule sales presentation. Manage and track sales leads and update lead log on a daily basis. Also, offer support and trainings.
5. By answering the phone, identify customer’s need, address business customer’s issues and try to achieve solutions in timely manner.
|Requisitos - Requirements
1. Sales & Marketing background and its peculiarities.
2. This position requires a blend of strong analytical and critical thinking
skills to succeed on the job.
3. Strong work ethic and team player.
4. Ability to deal sensitively with confidential material
5. Strong interpersonal (verbal and written) communication skills.
6. Ability to communicate with various levels of management.
7. Decision-making, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
8. Organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills.
This job is usually from 8:30am to 5:30pm, Monday thru Friday but
there may be times when the work can only be done in flexible hours. It
is probable that during a customer deployment, visiting customer’s site
is highly expected.