The Project Manager will be responsible for the entire field operation particularly the inspection of all construction work, including but not limited to the evaluation and recommendations of changes, preparation of reports, analysis of schedules, claims, dispute evaluation and recommendation, the supervision of any required relocation activities related to the construction work, shall have knowledge of all laws, regulations related to the Handicap Accessibility Requirements and shall have knowledge of all applicable regulation, including but not limited to Section 3’s employment opportunity and Davis Bacon Act wage rates, construction codes and HUD regulatory guidelines compliance. This task involves monitoring project plans, schedules, work hours, budgets, and expenditures, organizing and participating in stakeholder meetings, and ensuring that project deadlines met in a timely manner
|Requisitos - Requirements
• Academic - bachelor’s degree or higher education in Engineering or Architecture.
• License – Professional Engineer license or Professional Architecture license and Association: Member in good standing with the Puerto Rico College of Engineers and Land Surveyors; or the Puerto Rico College of Architects and Landscaping Architects
• Experience - at least ten (10) years of experience as a Resident Engineer/Architect performing services similar to those required in this description.
• Fully bi-lingual – English / Spanish (both written & verbal)
• Technical Skills – highly proficient in MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Project and other PM software; understanding of construction drawings and specifications; technical writing skills.
• • Project Management Skills – Knowledge of all laws and regulations related to the Handicap Accessibility Requirements and others