• Designs or specifies inspection and testing mechanisms and equipment; conducts quality assurance tests; and performs statistical analysis to assess the cost of and determine the responsibility for, products or materials that do not meet required standards and specifications.
• Reviews and analyzes quality trends with the manufacturing team.
• Considering the quality trends provides directions in terms of setting work priorities for process enhancement.
• Provides leadership to effective in-depth investigations and to cross-functional, multilevel technical teams to assure causes of non-conformance are identified and understood, and that sound corrective/ preventive actions are implemented.
• Evaluates the implemented corrective and preventive actions against trends and quality issues to assess effectiveness of it.
|Requisitos - Requirements
• Educational: Applied or Natural Science, Engineering or Science of Engineering or field related to previously mentioned background.
• Exposure to quality engineering and manufacturing environment
• Analytical Thinking
• Problem Solving
• Interpersonal Relations
• Quality and Results Oriented
• Computer Literate
• Fluency speaking and writing in English and Spanish