Designs and plans layout for such activities as machining, metal forming, plastics processing, welding and brazing, assembly, and materials handling. Adapts machine or equipment design to factory and production conditions. Designs arrangement of machines within plant facilities to ensure most efficient and productive layout. Designs sequence of operations and specifies procedures for the fabrication of tools and equipment and other functions that affect product performance. May incorporate inspection and test requirements into the production plan. Inspects performance of machinery, equipment, and tools to verify their efficiency, and investigates and initiates corrective action of problems and deficiencies to ensure product quality. Develops manufacturing processes that are applicable to statistical process control, and may develop those techniques.
|Requisitos - Requirements
• Educational: Engineering or field related to previously mentioned background.
o Senior Level: 5+ Years with Bachelors or 3+ Years with Masters
o Time on Engineering Internship accounts as is.
• EIT licensed and active member of CIAPR
• Exposure to engineering and manufacturing environment
• Analytical Thinking
• Problem Solving
• Interpersonal Relations
• Quality and Results Oriented
• Computer Literate
• Fluency speaking and writing in English and Spanish
• Experience in medical device, pharmaceutical, or electronic industry