Founded in 2003, Washburn School is a total English immersion, college preparatory, co-educational, value-based, multi-cultural day school for grades Pre-K to 12th grade located in Ponce, Puerto Rico.
SEEKS OUTSTANDING FULL-TIME TEACHERS
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in education, or related filed, Master’s preferred
• Must be able to speak and teach fluently in English, with strong written and oral communication skills
• Teaching experience in the subject areas
• Current teaching certificate in subject areas sought
• Experience and versed in the use of instructional technology.
• Tireless commitment to work with diverse learners of the English language and achieving high standards.
• Willingness to commit and become active participant in school life including taking over as advisor of student organizations.
|Requisitos - Requirements
Or leave resume at our front office between 8 am to 3:45 pm M-F at 5555 Carr. 14. KM 8.1. Coto Laurel, Puerto Rico 00780
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer